Rasca Monastery is located in Bucovina,in county Suceava,to distance of about 20 km from the city Falticeni,on the river of the same name.
Petru Rares founded Râșca
Monastery, convent for monks, in 1542.
The external walls have been painted by
Stamatello Cotronas (1552) and are
enough preserved well on the southern
frontage. The Monastery have been
declared UNESCO monument.The
"vornic" (governor) Costea Bacioc added
to construction imposing an exonarthex
and to grow considerably capacity of the
building. Architecture initially a
construction of plan tri conch, with the
tower bell-tower original, going up the
naos now, the second bell-tower find
above the closed porch.